Sunset Wedding in La Jolla, CA. Milo Studios

Jardines del Sol, Tijuana Mexico, Photos Amber Campbell

Photo's From Friends on Saturday 7/23/11

Brian and Berenice together.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Slip Sliding Away

Slip Sliding away, slip sliding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip sliding away.

I think in my case it means time. Time marches on and waits for no man or woman. The time is coming and in one way it can't come fast enough but in others it is so darn slow.  73 days.... really did she say yes 292 days ago?  Sometimes it's like a dream but dreams can come true.  I will see you wear the earth meets the sea and we can say "I do" in front of friends and family.
Te Amo,
Mi Amor.

2 comments:

  1. See It's easy to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love U More!!!
    Hey Babe just 72 days....! wow...wow!
    We have many songs for us but "always and Forever " is perfect for Us righ now...

    I♥YOU XOXO
    MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete